this is for

Furry Fashion Blog Cloths, Avatars, & Random Furry Stuff

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Chinchilla Avatar Progress 01

I have been working on a Chinchilla mesh avatar for Second Life and wanted to not only show off my progress but get feedback on it. There will be a flexi and nonflexi version of the tail. I have done some minor edits since and redone the ears which I was not happy enough with to show. If your interested in the avatar and would like to see a particular color or pattern outside of those naturally found on chinchillas, let me know by sending a note-card to me in SL. My Avatar name is Amethyst Gears.



Links are to the Larger Previews posted on Deviant Art.
Chinchilla views
Chinchilla feet and hands
Chinchilla Head with jaw

Peace and Carrots,
Amethyst Gears


No comments:

Post a Comment